Thursday, December 2, 2010

Livin' in a Snow Globe!



Tis the season for snow men, hot chocolate, space heaters, and Christmas! It has been below freezing, here in Rexburg Idaho, since the 3rd week of November and will most likely stay that way until early April. OH JOY! We are hoping this year there are no -40 degree days, car accidents, or black outs like last winter!

Avery doesn't know what to make of the cold just yet.  Whenever we take her outside her tongue pops right out and her eyes double in size. It's pretty funny to watch.

Almost finished with his Fall semester, Tyler is counting down the days to graduation next July. 2 more semesters. He will be taking the DAT in March, will apply in the Summer and will find out what dental schools he is accepted into come that following Christmas season. I am so proud of him! He is such a great husband.


I am trying to keep busy with craft projects. Still working on making skirts for myself and and dresses for Avery. My Mother-in-law, Laurie, attempted to teach me how to crochet over thanksgiving break. She is a great teacher, I'm just a horrible learner. Tyler has been very patient in teaching me further.

No comments:

Post a Comment